Re: Add support for base64url variant

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Add support for base64url variant
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2019 11:18:10 +0300

> From: address@hidden (Pierre Téchoueyres)
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 22:30:14 +0200
>
> You'll find two patches attached.

Thanks, I liked the second one better, so I pushed it.

Please note that the doc strings and the manual text included a few
typos, and also used the passive tense too much.  See the follow-up
changes I pushed after your changeset.  In the future, I suggest to
use the Emacs spell-checking capabilities to spell-check the text in
the manual and also the comments/strings in the C/Lisp sources.