Re: Image transformations

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Image transformations
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:41:30 +0300

> Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:58:04 +0100
> From: Alan Third <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Can you point me to the Windows API documentation and perhaps I can
> work out how exactly we need to approach this?

I of course appreciate the offer, and responded with the information.
But really, this kind of effort on your part is not necessary.  If you
can add a test for these capabilities, it shouldn't take too long to
figure out what the matrix means by comparing the effect to the
expected results.

So maybe working on the tests will be the most effective use of your
time in this matter.