Re: Image transformations

From: Tak Kunihiro
Subject: Re: Image transformations
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 20:01:04 +0900

I have looked for explanation of Affine transformation but could not
find one with keywords that are slide, gain, distortion, and rotation.
Thus I have created a note in a following link (section BASICS).

http://dream.misasa.okayama-u.ac.jp/documentation/AffineTheory/report.pdf

By the conversion, an image will be projected to a space.  To export the
projected image, a window should be set explicitly. After a rotation, a
window with the original dimension or a window with dimension that can
cover the whole projected image can be set. To project and to export are
two different operation.

I hope this message helps.