Re: master 7555f93: Remove src/macuvs.h from Git repository

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: master 7555f93: Remove src/macuvs.h from Git repository
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 10:35:40 +0300

> From: Paul Eggert <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:25:43 -0700
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> On 6/21/19 5:21 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:
> > Was having src/macuvs.h in the repository causing a problem?
> > It has changed twice since 2014.
>
> Not a major problem, no. I made the change because Lars ran into
> something; perhaps he can chime in.

So I think we should put it back, and we should this time have a
comment explaining why it is in Git although it's a generated file.

May I ask that you, Paul, will in the future not rush into changing
something, especially when we are not sure of its reasons, without
waiting a few days for possible comments from people who do know the
reasons?  I think it will make the Git repository cleaner and will
prevent unnecessary discussions and arguments.  TIA.