Re: Selectively track ELPA package issues submitted to bug-gnu-emacs?

From: Paul W. Rankin
Subject: Re: Selectively track ELPA package issues submitted to bug-gnu-emacs?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 12:05:47 +1000

Can some effort be put towards changing this for those who have donated their work to FSF? Transitioning packages from MELPA to GNU ELPA is currently an imbalanced value proposition. Moreover, improving the situation would be a tide that lifts all boats.

I see that Savannah already has "items" and apparently a way to assign these, so that could be a good option.

I'd previously been subscribed with email filters as suggested, but this isn't an (easy) option with the current email.

p.s. I know people on this list love starting debates; this is not an invitation for a debate, only an account of my experience. Thanks.