Selectively track ELPA package issues submitted to bug-gnu-emacs?

From: Paul W. Rankin
Subject: Selectively track ELPA package issues submitted to bug-gnu-emacs?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 15:44:52 +1000

Dear Emacs,

It doesn't appear that a magical connection exists between Emacs' debbugs and Savannah, so what is the best way to track bugs submitted to bug-gnu-emacs against specific ELPA packages without needing to receive the entire list?

Or does this happen automatically given I am listed as the author/maintainer of said packages?