Re: The netsec thread

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: The netsec thread
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 15:20:47 +0200

    Eli> I don't believe in "security by obscurity", so I think this should be
    Eli> in NEWS.  Especially since it's in the manual.
    >>
    >> I said 'not advertise too much', not 'no documentation' (and itʼs not
    >> in the manual).

    Eli> If it is not in the manual, why is it marked "+++"?

NEWS says:

    Temporary note:
    +++ indicates that all necessary documentation updates are complete.
        (This means all relevant manuals in doc/ AND lisp doc-strings.)

The doc-string is up to date => +++. Itʼs an obscure, hopefully
never-to-be-used option, so I donʼt feel it needs to be in the manual
(you yourself said something similar very recently about
'ispell-skip-html' :-) )

Robert