Extra files in fountain-mode ELPA package

From: Paul W. Rankin
Subject: Extra files in fountain-mode ELPA package
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 16:53:05 +1000

Just a heads up, I've added an extra directory called docs in the fountain-mode ELPA external package, which will eventually have Info documentation, but for now only builds a rudimentary website via GitHub pages. I'm not sure how ELPA builds packages compared to MELPA and if this means the directory needs to be excluded or something... hence this email.

Thanks.