keysee.el (was: Re: Include which-key.el in the Emacs distribution)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: keysee.el (was: Re: Include which-key.el in the Emacs distribution)
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 14:33:44 -0400

   > to scroll to the next page?  In particular, after typing
   > "C-h" that shows the first page of Help commands?

   FWIW, this is not a problem for keysee.el.  Scrolling
   *Completions* is as usual (TAB), including after C-h.

So I like these hints, which is why I'm keen on trying them.

Using keysee, while it does provide a slightly better interface it is
still confusing me.  I loaded sortie.el and keysee.el, and turned on
kc-auto-mode.

  C-h
  ;; Very large pop up pops up taking over my whole terminal window.
  ;; I press the period key, since that seems interesting since it says
  ;; display-local-help.
  .

Nothing happens; OK ... lets try again something different.

  C-h
  ;;; Large pop-up.  Lets try an easy one, C-a for about-emacs.
  C-a

Nothing happens.  Ok, so I must be doing something wrong.  Lets try C-x.

  C-x
  ;;; Large popup.
  C-f
  ;;; Echo area says End of Buffer, and beeps at me.

Hm.  Why can't I open a file when completing?  This occurs for any key
binding I tried while the keysee popup is active.