Re: "modern" colors Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: "modern" colors Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 22:09:20 +0200

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 04:59:51PM -0300, Caio Henrique wrote:
Ergus <spacibba@aol.com> writes:

Back to the original claim: I cannot reproduce the problem in “emacs
-Q”; when I activate the region the background and foreground colours of
the text in the region are swapped, providing the same contrast as when
the region is not active.

Look the attachment.

The second line is selected
-- Ricardo

It depends on your monitor. On my LG monitor I can see it fine; but it's
almost impossible to see it on my Lenovo screen.

This is bad, because I have 3 different monitors right now and I can't
see the region in any of them (hp, samsung and dell) :(