Re: Changing line widths in the Emacs source code

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Changing line widths in the Emacs source code
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 19:28:04 -0700

This could also be language specific. Languages like Java and perhaps
also C++ end up with unduely long identifiers when you have a complex
package/module  system in use --- that then makes 80 columns hard.

Emacs C codebase doesn't suffer this, though elisp does to an extent
given that identifier names can get long if one isn't careful to choose
a succint package prefix in lieu of a namespace

--
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8