Re: Opening Up More Keymaps Re: Standardizing more key bindings?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Opening Up More Keymaps Re: Standardizing more key bindings?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 14:34:41 -0700

chad <yandros@gmail.com> writes:

that's a good perspective, especially it comes with the test of time.
Also, for a tty-user, it's  interesting to think of the conditions under
which you would suspend emacs. I suspect it happens less and less,
since:
1. Linux TTY has multiple VCs,
   2. Linux TTY users who are using Emacs have the option of running
      with a terminal multiplexer like screen and friends,

      the above likely reduce how often you might hit C-z to suspend
      emacs so you can use your TTY for something else.

--

Thanks,

--Raman
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8