RE: Is this possible/how do I?

From: arthur miller
Subject: RE: Is this possible/how do I?
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 19:12:21 +0000

That was the very first thing I tried, there is a small program I posted where it didn't worked, few days ago. I get though some colors, but very little. Since then I have tried to activate org mode in that buffer but still with same result.

I probably misunderstand how it works. Do I need to activate theme engine too for that buffer or is it done automatically?