RE: Lispref add-to-list - doc is unnecessary convoluted

From: arthur miller
Subject: RE: Lispref add-to-list - doc is unnecessary convoluted
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 17:24:59 +0000

I don't Think it is :-) Tham Magne name should be hänger to add-to-list-symbol :-).

I understand the obvious, I am reflecting over unnecessary convoluted explanation, and probably the design.

Was it necessary for some reason that I don't understand to design this function this way? Or could have just taken a list from the very beginning?