Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 00:20:34 -0500

  > I didn't interpret what he wrote to mean there's a problem.  I
  > interpreted it to mean he personally stopped using the Emacs GDB front
  > end long ago.  So he doesn't really say anything about gdb-mi.el, the
  > current GDB front end in Emacs.

I am not sure what he meant, but he seems to claim, in a vague way,
that it has had problems over the years.  This might refer to real
problems.  In case that is so, we should ask for details.

Would someone be willing to ask him to tell us what he meant,
and where we could look for specifics?

Of course, the users should have sent bug reports, but since they didn't,
let's try to find out what the bugs are.

--
Dr Richard Stallman