Re: gud menus

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: gud menus
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:24:12 +0300

> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 09:02:28 +0200
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> gud wants to have a clickable line at the top of the window, I guess?
> Would it work to do that with a header line of buttons?

It would, but only if a mouse is available, which is supposed to work
even with the current crude "tool bar".  But we have no way of
invoking actions on the header-line without a mouse.

> Or do we have some other thing somewhere to "emulate" the toolbar in
> non-GUI Emacs?

No, none that I know about.

We could turn on tmm-menubar on TTY frames in gdb-mi, though.  Then at
least it will work as well as it did before TTY menus.