Prettify elpa.gnu.org

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Prettify elpa.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:46:44 -0400

Hi,

I'd like to change the style sheet so that our ELPA weg pages don't
spend as much screen real estate showing:

    To install this package, run in Emacs:

    M-x package-install RET haskell-tng-mode RET

I don't want to remove this info, just make it use less space.
I expect it should be a very simple change to make in the CSS, but
I also suspect that it would be much easier for someone more familiar
with CSS than I am.

        Stefan