Re: Installing the current emacs-28 branch under Windows 10

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: Installing the current emacs-28 branch under Windows 10
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 21:43:23 +0200

"H. Dieter Wilhelm" <dieter@duenenhof-wilhelm.de> writes:

> "utilities" compiled.  So I installed hunspell from the EZWinPorts
> (didn't find ispell and aspell there).  Hunspell is working nicely and
> is starting much faster than the ispell/aspell program I had before,
> thank you for the ports!  (Further dictionaries can be found here
> https://github.com/LibreOffice/dictionaries.)

In the meantime I added some additional ports to the same ezwinports
tree.  (The archives for which, gnutls, binutils and findutils and I
always chose: Overwrite existing files.)  After this M-$ bailed out with
the message:

ispell-check-version: d:/appl/ezwinports/bin/hunspell.exe exited with
code 53

Only after unarchiving the hunspell port in this tree it could be used
again.  Is there a better strategy to use a multiude of ezwinports?