Re: Entering emojis

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Entering emojis
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:56:54 +0000

Unless I misunderstand what you mean, page 4 and 5 of the above PDF describes such special formattings in which multiple glyphs are combined, and they are supported by the Aegyptus font.

I don't think they are (at least they weren't last time I tried), but please show the display of HELLO with that font. If they fixed the font, it's good news.

Here they are. One with Noto Sans, one with the free Aegyptus font, and one with the latest Aegyptus font. As far as I can see, the X001 and Q003 hieroglyphs are (correctly?) combined, which is (I guess) what you wanted to see.