minibuffer-complete and completion-cycle-threshold

From: T.V Raman
Subject: minibuffer-complete and completion-cycle-threshold
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 09:04:11 -0700

The doc for this setting (appended at the end) is misleading with
respect to how minibuffer-complete works.

(setq completion-cycle-threshold 3)
M-x loa TAB
Available choices are  load-library and load-file but TAB only gives
you load-library.

Setting that option to 1 gives you both choices but TAB does not cycle

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--