Re: feature/fix-the-long-lines-display-bug 0699f80f85 1/2: Fix calculati

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: feature/fix-the-long-lines-display-bug 0699f80f85 1/2: Fix calculation of the vertical scroll bar's thumb
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 05:11:56 +0000

I don't have any access to such systems, sorry. If you see specific problems with that change, please tell. Otherwise, we will have to rely on people reporting bugs.

Sure. But this advice was aimed at Greogry, who seems to have access to them.

You may have seen that the commit author is Eli, I merely cherry-picked it.