Re: [PROPOSAL] Builder, a build system integration for Emacs

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Builder, a build system integration for Emacs
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 17:00:57 +0800

Gregory Heytings <gregory@heytings.org> writes:

> You do not need to suggest it, I did read that reasoned and nuanced post.

And how is Richard's second conclusion different from mine, regarding
the adequacy of ``solutions'' such as cargo-deny and manually listing
the licenses used by each package?

As was pointed out, I am familiar with the criteria used to evaluate
package repositories included in free operating systems.