Sharing native-lisp system load-path between builds

From: Björn Bidar
Subject: Sharing native-lisp system load-path between builds
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 03:14:17 +0300

Hey,

I'm building Emacs master for OpenSUSE to provide testing.
OpenSUSE packaging packages Emacs so that they have three builds with
different feature sets: X11 without GTK, GTK and one build just without
X11 or GTK.

This helps different users to chose their preferred builds and keeps
build workers small for Emacs packages build.

The packages share the elisp, native-lisp ahead of time compilations and
docs.

Recently the native-lisp load path changed to change per Emacs
executable. I don't know the exact commit when this changed but it was
between ref 3c8167ec0f9647e6fc33e65b0a0324f96cb795ee and
d46a2fa319808963bbe8d3a90e7dbb13fcd844f5.

Now my questions: Is this a bug or can a different hash be used to
determine the system load-path? It is very useful to precompile the
lisp code once per emacs builds that share the same code.

I tried to bisect when exactly this changed but didn't found the exact
commit.

My package can be found here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Thaodan:emacs/emacs

Thanks,