Unicode characters display issue

From: Thanos Apollo
Subject: Unicode characters display issue
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 13:22:33 +0300

I'm a medical student with little to no programming
experience/knowledge, apologies if this email is improperly formatted.

I just have an issue with a package I'm working on. It's used to scrape
video search engines like youtube, watch & download videos etc from
Emacs.

https://git.sr.ht/~thanosapollo/yeetube.el

My issue is when using 'url-retrieve-synchronously', creates a buffer
that does not automatically "transform" unicode characters. If you
copy-paste them into a browser everything is fine. Is this supposed to
be the default behavior? Am I doing something wrong?

Is the only way to fix this issue to use something like
'toggle-enable-multibyte-characters'?

--
Thanos
https://thanosapollo.com