Re: Android port

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Android port
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 13:05:59 +0200 (CEST)

> Il 05/08/2023 12:04 CEST Bruno Haible ha scritto:
> [...]
> Therefore I need more info from the reporter (Angelo [1]), for analysis:
>
> 1) Please do "make -k V=1" twice and attach the log of the second run.
>    (Logs without V=1 often hide important details. Also, I'd like to
>    know whether the same error also occurs with vasprintf.c.)
>
> 2) Please attach the file config.status. I need to the see value of
>    REPLACE_ASPRINTF and related variables.
>
> 3) Also, if you still have the output of 'configure' (the many
>    "checking for ..." lines), it would be good if you could attach
>    that as well.
>
> 4) Finally, please attach the C:/msys64/mingw64/include/stdio.h — because
>    there are so many versions of mingw.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bruno
>
> [1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2023-08/msg00044.html

I had lost that source but

wget
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/snapshot/emacs-bfbdf4eb892935536fc665d6cc986fd669364263.tar.gz

seems the same source. It has the same failure.

The attached tarball contains:

- autogen_configure_output.log, which is the output of

    ./autogen
    ./configure

- make-k_V.eq.1-first_output.log, which is the output of the first `make -k V=1`
- make-k_V.eq.1-second_output.log, which is the output of the first `make -k
V=1`
- config.status
- stdio.h (/mingw64/include/stdio.h)

Angelo