Re: Faces for strong, emph and friends in Info?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Faces for strong, emph and friends in Info?
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 12:56:43 +0300

> From: Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com>
> Cc: raman@google.com,  emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 11:01:49 +0200
>
> Regarding newlines, do you have an example? It could be added, but Iʼm
> not sure if we want to pay the price of excessive searching (although
> this code is run only once per node).

Here's the first hit I found:

  ‘woman-use-topic-at-point’
       A boolean value that defaults to ‘nil’.  If non-‘nil’ then the
       ‘woman’ command uses the word at point as the topic, _without
       interactive confirmation_, if it exists as a topic.

We never wrap @emph and @strong in @w, so it's small wonder this
happens quite a lot.