emacs-erc

Successful Connection ERC over Tor

From: Engineer Octavio
Subject: Successful Connection ERC over Tor
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 10:37:01 -0600

_____________________________--------------------______________________________

Este correo electrónico es público, cualquier persona está autorizada a leerlo.

_____________________________--------------------______________________________

Tags: patch

It was easy for me to find help on #ERC channel to set up ERC over TOR. The
document below is an effort to help brand new users like me to set up your
ERC over TOR. It was set up on Emacs 29.0.90 with ERC 5.5.

If you find grammatically or whatever errors feel free to correct them and if
you wish share them with us.

This works for me, I hope it works for you.

Muchas gracias.
Saludos Cordiales.

Engineer Octavio.
as known as (A.K.A) oat