emacs-orgmode

Re: [BUG] Warning (org-element-cache) [9.6.4 ( @, /nix/store/k8k0vpylhia

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Warning (org-element-cache) [9.6.4 ( @, /nix/store/k8k0vpylhia0i8f95i8wxqgqkswijgz5-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.4/)]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 15:20:09 +0000

"Peter J. Jones" <pjones@devalot.com> writes:

>> Are you using some kind of non-standard auto-revert package or settings
>> for auto-revert-mode?
>
> No, just standard auto-revert-mode.
>
> As I mentioned previously, I run multiple Emacs daemons.  This happens
> when I change an org file in one daemon instance and auto-revert-mode
> detects the change and reverts the buffer in another daemon instance.

Strange.

I actually tried to run secondary Emacs and modify an Org file from
there, but I was unable to reproduce - the Org file gets updated by
auto-revert-mode, but no cache issues occur.

Are you able to reproduce the problem reliably? May you create a
reproducer starting from emacs -Q? See
https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,