emacsconf-org

Re: [DRAFT] [ANN] EmacsConf 2022 Second Call for Participation (extended

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [DRAFT] [ANN] EmacsConf 2022 Second Call for Participation (extended until Sep 30)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 13:21:06 +0000

I think that it is a great call for papers.  But I would like to
concentrate on the volunteers.

I am not sure if I can help in any useful way.  Perhaps others feel that
way too.  Maybe you can make a simulation of a conference or detail the
steps or happennings that go on in a conference and how volunteers can
feel helpful and appreciated.  Maybe this will be useful to call more
people to participate and become part of the "Emacs ecosystem".  Heck,
they don't even have to be Emacs users!  They might become interested in
using Emacs after volunteering.

Anyway, these are just ideas that might not be useful.  If I can help in
any way, do not doubt to ask.