emacsconf-org

Getting things ready for EmacsConf 2022

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Getting things ready for EmacsConf 2022
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 21:16:21 -0400

Hello, EmacsConf volunteers!

We're starting to gear up for EmacsConf 2022, and we would love to
figure out how to work with your skills, interests, and availability.
<https://emacsconf.org/2022/volunteer/> has some specific task ideas and
general roles.

<https://emacsconf.org/2022/organizers-notebook/#overall> has an
overall prioritization matrix. If any of those options look like
something you want to learn or help with, or if you want to make
things even better than what's in the table, let me know.

Given the number of talks this year, we're going to try to see if we
can pull off two tracks. I've posted a draft schedule at
<https://emacsconf.org/2022/draft-schedule/> and have e-mailed speakers
to confirm their availability. This schedule staggers live Q&A
sessions so that the person managing the streams can jump back and
forth as needed. We'll figure out shifts once we've sorted out the
processes and training info, but if you want to call dibs on
something, feel free.
<https://emacsconf.org/2022/organizers-notebook/#shifts>

Please let me know what kinds of things you'd like to learn more about
or help out with!

Sacha Chua

(You're receiving this e-mail because you're on the emacsconf-org
mailing list. Thanks for wanting to help out!)