emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] keywords don't become tags

From: Aaron Hammitt
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] keywords don't become tags
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:13:36 -0400

This is a known issue, and it has to do with the way Wordpress handles the fields. I believe they are working on this, but the problem is that different sites use different fields for tags.

I have a version that I have patched, which uses the Keywords field for tags and the Summary field for excerpts, which works with Wordpress. It is not an official release but I can share it if you like.