[emms-help] emms-info

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [emms-help] emms-info
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:59:06 +0100

Yo,

I have upgraded my local copy of emms to see the new features and I
must admit this is the best version so far I have ever used.

Although I still have this odd bug which prevent the info module
from working here.

All has been correctly setup but I don't have info working :(

What's more there is a typo in emms-info-ogg.el headers:

;; (add-to-list 'emms-player-methods-list 'emms-info-ogg-comment))
                      ^^^^^^
Souldn't it be emms-info-methods-list instead ?

Ok, back to my problem. The problem is the info module doesn't
detect my tags which is quite annoying ;)

AFAIK there was a problem with the case used in files. I thought
it was already fixed but it seems it is not :)

Voila

Thank you guys for such a good mode, I can't live without it !

zeDek
--
Hito no kokoro wa kawareru mono