Re: [emms-help] emms-info

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms-info
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:13:23 +0100

On 22 Feb 2004, Mario Domgörgen spake thusly:

> Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Although I still have this odd bug which prevent the info module
> > from working here.
>
> What info module? emms-info, emms-info-mp3info or emms-info-ogg?

emms-info-ogg.

> > All has been correctly setup but I don't have info working :(
>
> Can you post your setup?

Here it is:

,----

`----

> > Ok, back to my problem. The problem is the info module doesn't
> > detect my tags which is quite annoying ;)
>
> Is there a error or does it just don't work. How do you test for tags?

No error but no tags :) I just have the filename.

> With emms-pbi or with emms-show?

emms-show *and* emms-pbi

> > AFAIK there was a problem with the case used in files. I thought
> > it was already fixed but it seems it is not :)
>
> Case used in files?

Yep, there was an issue with upper/down case tags. I had have to patch
my version but I thought it was fixed now. Maybe I should investigate a
little bit on this.

zeDek
--
GNUSFR.ORG                       http://gnusfr.org/