[emms-help] [HELP]: Need help on doing basic thing

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [emms-help] [HELP]: Need help on doing basic thing
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:46:50 +0100

Yo,

Dunno if it comes from me but I am not able to have correct
informations displaid, to play next song (it passes other 2/3 songs), I
am not able to edit the ogg tags.

I think it is simple to fix that but I don't want to spend too much
time on this :p

Any hint ?

Here is my current setup just in case it helps:

(require 'emms)
(require 'emms-player-simple)
(require 'emms-source-file)

(setq emms-player-list '(emms-player-mpg321
                         emms-player-ogg123
                         emms-player-mplayer)
      emms-source-list '((emms-directory-tree "/opt/Music/")))

Regards,

zeDek
--
"sometimes i feel like we're making emacs better and better because we don't
 know what to do with emacs once it is finished."

    -- AlexSchroeder on #emacs @OPN