[emms-help] Re: emms-report.el

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: emms-report.el
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:04:53 +0200

Yoni Rabkin <address@hidden> writes:

> emms-report.el is supposed to help people generate better bug reports
> for EMMS, and make it easier too. emms-report.el currently lists which
> EMMS features are loaded or not and the values of interesting EMMS
> variables.

Wow, sounds like a nice feature, thanks :)

I never thought I'd say something like that, but I'm eager to recieve a
bug report, now.

You should add it to the repo, as long as you don't break anything,
you're pretty welcome to take initiatives, IMHO. If it breaks stuff,
it's welcome too, as long as you warn Jorgen before ;)

--
Lucas