[emms-help] emms-gstreamer-play/pause

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] emms-gstreamer-play/pause
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:54:58 +0200

Hello !

I felt somehat jealous of mplayer users able to pause their players, so
I hacked up some code to allow play/pause/resume for gstreamer users.
It should be in the CVS now, in emms-gstreamer.el

Add that to your emms config file, I didn't know where to put it :

(defun emms-start-or-play/pause ()
  (interactive)
  (let ((process (get-process emms-player-simple-process-name)))
    (if process
        (emms-gstreamer-play/pause)
      (emms-start))))

PS: I'm still having a permanent headache, so it doesn't help for
thinking, so the code might break badly your EMMS :)

--
Lucas