[emms-help] playlist buffer

From: Seb
Subject: [emms-help] playlist buffer
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 15:37:46 -0500

Hello,

I came back to emms after a long hiatus, so my config file seems to need
much updating.  I was able to play music again, but the nice, vertically
split windows for the playlist buffer from previous versions is no longer
there, and it occupies the whole window now.  Can you guys say how to get
the old behaviour of having the buffer show up on a small window to the
right of the current used one back?

Thanks,

--
Seb