Re: [emms-help] Re: Lyrics

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: Lyrics
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:26:16 -0600

>> The lyrics functionality of emms seem pretty cool, but is there a
>> repository of lyrics in the proper form?
>
> Yes, I use http://www.lrcDB.org

Oh; that's nice.  Is that referenced anywhere on any emms web pages?
Also, emms-lyrics isn't working for me.  I guess, from the mail
archives, that as of a few days ago, there is a patch that's needed
for lyrics to work.  Has that been applied to the darcs repository?

>> If no such thing exists, I tossed together something that will get the
>> lyrics for the currently playing song from Lyricwiki that I could put
>> on the Emacs wiki (or somewhere).

Just the lyrics, not in the emms lyrics format.

> It would be nice to have.

I'll put it up on the wiki when I get a chance.

Jay