[emms-help] Documentation needed for emms-mark and emms-tag-editor

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emms-help] Documentation needed for emms-mark and emms-tag-editor
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:24:33 -0500

I spoke a bit too soon with my earlier post about getting a release
made -- we still need documentation for emms-mark.el and
emms-tag-editor.el.  I've got a patch on the way that implements
"stubs" for both of these in the manual (for some reason, "darcs send"
is stalling, so I'll try again to send it later today).  Would anyone
be willing to work further on this?

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net