[emms-help] Re: Documentation needed for emms-mark and emms-tag-editor

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Documentation needed for emms-mark and emms-tag-editor
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:02:06 +0100

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Michael,

> we still need documentation for emms-mark.el and emms-tag-editor.el.

I improved emms-mark-track so that it works with negative ARG and marks
backwards then, and wrote the docs for it.

The patch is in

    http://www.tsdh.de/repos/darcs/emms/

I'll send it to the emms-patches in a minute.

Docs for emms-tag-editor.el are still missing, so chances to volunteer
are still there. ;-)

Bye,
Tassilo
--
      "DRM manages rights in the same way a jail manages freedom"