[emms-help] Last.fm radio doesn't work with emacs -nw

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] Last.fm radio doesn't work with emacs -nw
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:07:23 +0100

Hello!

I found a really strange bug. When I try to listen to a lastfm radio
channel with emacs running in a terminal, I get this output in
*Messages*:

M-x emms-lastfm-radio-similar-artists

,----[ *Messages* ]
| EMMS Last.fm plugin deactivated
| Contacting host: ws.audioscrobbler.com:80
| EMMS: Playing Last.fm stream
| Contacting host: ws.audioscrobbler.com:80
| No next track in playlist
| EMMS: All track information loaded.
`----

When I do the same with X11 emacs it works just fine. Of course I've
tried to do the same with a newly started console emacs, but it always
fails with "No next track in playlist". This behavior is absolutely
reproducable here -- X11 Emacs works, emacs -nw fails.

Can anyone reproduce/explain that?

Bye,
Tassilo