[emms-help] Last.fm radio doesn't work in screen (was: Last.fm radio doe

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] Last.fm radio doesn't work in screen (was: Last.fm radio doesn't work with emacs -nw)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:35:53 +0100

Hi all,

the behaviour I described in my previous posting only occurs when I run
a console emacs inside GNU screen. But it seems to be no emms bug,
because in a screen emacs RET on a link doesn't fire up my (external)
browser, too. If I use emacs-w3m, it works just fine.

So it seems screen prevents apps to start new processes.

Well, anyway, it's no emms problem.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
      "DRM manages rights in the same way a jail manages freedom"