Re: emms queue track next on a 'simple playlist' mode

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: emms queue track next on a 'simple playlist' mode
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 07:15:59 -0400

Aleksas Tunikas <mail@aleksas.ru> writes:

> good morning everybody i hope you gonna have a wonderful week ahead
> can somebody explain to me please what is the name of the function
> that will put the directory of choise (insert folder tree or whatever
> it called) but not in the end of playlist, but after the currently
> playing track, i guess in winamp and foobar this called queue. and
> thank you!

Off the top of my head, I don't think Emms has that. The emms "insert"
commands assume that you are in the playlist buffer and will insert the
tracks at point.

Would you like to see that implemented?

Perhaps one way of doing it would be to insert the tracks after the
current (not necessarily playing) track if one of the "insert" commands
are called with C-u beforehand.