Re: emms queue track next on a 'simple playlist' mode

From: Aleksas Tunikas
Subject: Re: emms queue track next on a 'simple playlist' mode
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 15:17:33 +0300

great idea, being the productive genius i am i like to make the script
about it (somehow) so i can just press shortcuts and dmenu will let me
choose which folder to load next, so what would be the command eqivalent
for c-u do you know from the top of the head? not sure we need to press
orgs to spend time to do that, being emacs i think there is probably
some hack to it already. but if im wrong im wrong

--
Aleksas Tunikas
http://www.aleksas.ru