Re: Two very small bugs and a wish list

From: Fran Burstall (Gmail)
Subject: Re: Two very small bugs and a wish list
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 09:51:14 +0000

I am seeing this as well.  In a playlist buffer like this with point at at the start of the Track 1:

Track 1
Track 2
Track 2

I do C-o and get

<empty line>
Track 1
Track 3

and Track 2 has disappeared.  No tracks were playing at the time.

---Fran

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 at 09:22, Titus Müller <mail@titusmueller.de> wrote:
> I'm not seeing these issues. Can you please provide a step-by-step
> recipe to recreate this?

Hm, that's strange. To be sure no other packages are responsible for the behaviour, today I started Emacs with emacs -Q and used M-x load-file to load emms-compat.el, emms.el, emms-source-file.el, emms-source-playlist.el and emms-playlist.el. Then I used M-x emms-add-directory to add an album to the playlist, switched to the playlist with M-x emms-playlist-mode-go and there I used C-o and C-i to try to move the tracks around. I get the same empty line and "nil:" error.

In my elpa directory, the emms directory is called emms-20240112.2108. Should I remove it and try to install again?

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 12.01.2024 -----