epsilon-devel

Re: New Jitter tag v0.9.231, poke submodule updated; GC update

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: New Jitter tag v0.9.231, poke submodule updated; GC update
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 07:22:30 +0200

    Since I have been silent these days I am seizing the occasion to update
    the jitter submodule in poke, and let the few recent changes in master
    be tested in the wild before the big commit.

    My actually important work is progressing very well on the gc branch.  I
    have around 7000 new lines, with some obsolete comments to clean up
    following design changes but otherwise mostly well written.  The code is
    very stable and not far from being complete.

Thanks Luca.