equinox-general

[Equinox-general] EDE Lib

From: Mikko L.
Subject: [Equinox-general] EDE Lib
Date: 21 Feb 2002 03:30:56 +0200

Hi ya all,

First candidate for EDE LIB is released :)
Download it at:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~laza99/edelib.tgz

This is good start point for edelib, i think.
It's very small, but still has some nice things in it :)
It includes several commonly used nice looking widgets,
better image handling code (fast blending, etc...) and
ofcource core part(ini reading, etc...)

I think we should use this as a start, and add here whenever
we come up something which is useful for every EDE app.

What you guys think about this???

btw.
You can expect first beta release of EDEWM a la FLTK, later this week :)

Only one thing:
I dont think that Bill has been fixed that "bug" or limitation, what i
post earlier this week to fltk.general :(

Best regards,
Mikko L.