erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] Safari!

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Safari!
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:28:14 +1100

On Sunday 18 January 2004 00:28, address@hidden wrote:
> The point, however, is that developing the framework I discovered which
> was the *actual* problem with Konqueror/Safari, and a 1-line change
> apparently makes it work flawlessly.
>
> I am including a pre-release of 1.0.4 (which also has a couple of
> fixes). Anybody testing with Konqueror/Safari would be more than
> welcome!

Hi Seb,
I have a temporary loan of an iBook running
 OS X (10.2.6) with Safari 1.0 (v85).

I was able to try out Safari with ERW 1.0.4rc1 (installed on debian stable)
and confirm the RPC is now working, hence data elements are displayed in
lists,etc. Well done for the fix!

I had earlier confirmed that with the same database & ERW 1.0.2 installed it
worked with other browsers but not with the above mentioned version of
Safari.

Similarly, Linux/Konqueror3.1.4 worked fine on ERW 1.0.4rc1 (but of course was
blocked by browser check in ERW 1.0.2).

Are there any know issues with 1.0.4rc1 or is the release candidate close to a
release?

Ciao,
Jason Ryan.