espressomd-maintainer

[Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Espresso was cloned from github. Then

From: icimrak
Subject: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Espresso was cloned from github. Then I reverted to the commit of Olaf L... (#63)
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 23:25:04 -0800

...enz dated back to March 8th 2012, with the hash code 3faac07

so that I have the original code of release 3.1.0. The reason for this was this was the code we have enriched with our new functionality of object-in-fluid.

Then I started a new branch named espresso-object-in-fluid. I added all the changes, together with the working example located at samples/cell-in-fluidUG. I emphasize, that the binary bondGenerator has to be compiled before you run the tcl script cell-in-fluidUG.tcl.

Good luck with testing. I am often online on skype icimrak.

Cheers.

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/icimrak/espresso espresso-object-in-fluid

Or view, comment on, or merge it at:

  https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/pull/63

Commit Summary