fab-user

[Fab-user] Fabric 0.0.2 Released!

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: [Fab-user] Fabric 0.0.2 Released!
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:31:44 +0100

Here's a sorry-for-previous-release-not-working-release; It's Fabric 0.0.2.

Hopefully it won't crash and burn as much...

Here's what's new:
* lots of minor tweaks to the innards to make it a little less hacky
(still plenty to do in that regard).
* added a new download() operation; like put, but the other way around.
* local() and local_per_host() operations now halt fabric if whatever
they happen to be executing terminates with an exit_code != 0.
* load() shoul now print a nicer message if no fabfile is found.

Appart from that, I've done work on a new and improved (!) shell
command, but it's not ready for this version (maybe next). Also worked
a little on unittesting this baby, but I haven't got much to show for
that, either.

PS. Third time lucky and I'll have figured out how to CC this list
when I post a news item... how hard can that bloody be?

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.